The term "Service" means a service provided through a web service Сhoko.link with the appropriate functionality (the ability to create a "business card online"), with direct buttons for communication through messengers, but not limited to them).
Your access to and use of the Site/Services depends on your consent and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users who access the site and/or services.
By accessing or using the Site/Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, then you must stop using the Website/Service.
Payment for the Service
The use of the Service is free of charge, access to the Service is equally available to all interested parties.
The Service Administration has the right at its own discretion to enter and modify the fee for certain services of the Service, which users of the service will be notified in advance.
The user can replenish his account by purchasing a certain amount of the internal currency of the service with the help of a payment aggregator .
In case of violation of Service Rules, funds used for the purchase of services on the service are not returned. However, if the user was not able to use the purchased service to the full extent of the obvious fault of the Administration, his account within the Service shall be credited to the amount corresponding to the price of the service.
The funds paid by the User for the service of access to the functionality of the Service may be used exclusively for payment of this service and can not be returned.
Ability to use
You acknowledge and warrant that you have reached the age from which you have the right to use the Site/Service in your country of residence/citizenship, but at least you must reach the age of 16. If you have not reached this age, please do not use Website / Service. In addition, you do not have access or use of the Site/Service if your access or use of the Site/Service is prohibited or contrary to any applicable local, state, national or international laws and regulations. You must notify us immediately of any changes to your right to use the Site/Service.
Information and restrictions
The Site/Service may contain Content provided by us or our partners. Such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, commercial secrets or other rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by us, you agree not to modify, duplicate, duplicate, refuse, transfer, or lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on such Content, entirely, or part. You must act in accordance with all copyright, information, and restrictions contained in any Content available through the Site/Service.
Rules of Conduct
You do not have to:
- To do any actions that impose or may impose (as determined by us at our discretion) unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure (or the infrastructure of our third-party suppliers);
- Interfere or attempt to interfere in the proper work of the Site/Serviuse or any actions performed on the Site/Service;
- Bypass or attempt to circumvent any measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site/services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the site/services);
- Run any form of autoresponder or "spam" on the Site/Service;
- Use manual or automated software, devices or other processes for "scanning" or "spiders" on any page of the Site/Service;
- Collect or clean any content or personal data from the Site/Service;
- To take any actions in violation of our recommendations and policies, to use software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that are designed or intended to violate, damage, restrict or interfere with the operation of any software, equipment or telecommunication equipment, or for damaging or obtaining unauthorized access to any system, data, passwords or other information of ours or owned by a third party.
You should not (directly or indirectly):
- Decipher, decompile, analyze, reconstruct, or otherwise attempt to obtain any source code or the basis of an idea or algorithm for any part of the Site/Services (including, without limitation, any application), unless the applicable laws directly prohibit such a restriction
- Modify, translate, or otherwise distribute and transmit the work of any part of the Service
- Use any intelligent systems, robots, scramblers or produce any similar data collection.
- Copy, rent, lease, use, distribute in any way, or otherwise transfer any rights that you obtain under these Terms.
Access to the Site/Service is provided "as is", "as is available", however, we do our best and use all reasonably practicable technical and legal measures to ensure the safe use of our site and to ensure the security and legality of the information you provide.
We are not responsible for the criminal, illegal, negligent actions or inactivity of third parties associated with the use of the Site/Service.
Limitation of liability
Within the limits permitted by current legislation, administration Сhoko.link in no event will it be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, indirect, special, other damages, including loss of income, lost profits, moral damages (pain and suffering, emotional stress), cost Replacing goods or services or similar damage incurred by you or any third party that arises in connection with the provision of the Service to us (or termination of this before leaving for no reason), even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Сhoko.link administration is not liable for any content posted or available through the Services (including violations related to this content).
We are not liable for non-fulfillment of our obligations under this Agreement, if such a refusal is the result of any reason that goes beyond our reasonable control.
Inability to transfer rights and responsibilities